Robo Pong 540
- Analog controls for ball speed and frequency
- Ball Bucket holds approximately 120 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or turn your 540 into a 1040 with the RP540 Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
Focus On The Task Performance T-Shirt
$28.50 - $32.50
STGD_ 3D_Snapback Hat
Focus Mesh Back Snapback
Phone Consultation -30 min - Dr. Bill Harrison