ROBO PONG 1040
- Analog controls for ball speed, frequency and oscillation
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full 2040 capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
- Ball Thrower (w/Oscillation)
- Ball Bucket
- Bucket Extender Cage
- Full Size Control Box
- Connector Cable
- Owner's Manual
- 48 Orange 40mm Robo-Balls (USA only)
Vision 4 Baseball
3D Card Kit
Focus On The Task Performance T-Shirt
$28.50 - $32.50
STGD Athlete App