Elevate Your Team's Performance with
SlowTheGameDown Visual Cognition Team Training Program
The SlowTheGameDown Visual Cognition Team Training Program will help you reduce your team's and individual player's roller coaster ride of “ups and downs” in performance and have a chance to win more games.
SlowTheGameDown TEAM TRAINING
WE PROVIDE ATHLETES
1. How to use their eyes properly offensively and defensively.
2. How to use Principles of Observation to stay maximally visually alert.
3. A customized Vision Plan and Focusing Plan which provides the appropriate process to follow before, during and after the game.
4. A dependable method to increase the percentage of ball they see exceptionally well.
5. “How to clear the mind” that invariably distracts mental chatter and allows the brain to better direct the body, decreases muscle twitches and improper eye movements.
6. Though they always see the ball to some degree, we teach them how to see the ball in the manner that gets them into extended peak performance and the proverbial zone.
7. Where to look, when to look and how to look in a manner that maximizes the benefit of their baseball visual skills. Specific techniques will be shown regarding seeing ball early offensively and defensively.
8. An emphasis on which “quality” in which they see each ball, early and late.
9. “How to” and “how not to” see the ball early, identify it accurately, track it so well that the ball appears to slow down, and maintaining focus until securing the ball in glove or making solid contact.
10. How to recognize a ball earlier whether the pitcher throws over the top, side arm, or submarine and from left handed or right handed ballers.
11. How to slow the ball down.
12. How to slow the game down.
13. How to make a visual correction that creates the desired physical correction.
14. How to offset the natural tendency to be in a soft focus and get in to a fine focus so they can read the seams effectively.
TRAINING PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
SKILLS EVALUATED AND TRAINED:
Brain-Based Cognitive Skills: Identified, Tested, and Trained by our staff:
TRAINING PROGRAM IMPROVES
OF A TEAM PROGRAM
Visual Performance Training
will make a difference
The EYES Lead the Body
We train and educate the player on the Brain-Based Cognitive Skills of Focus Control, Focus Flexibility, and Focus Integration with Sensory Systems, Brain, and Body.