Jr Eagle Eye Robo-Pong Ping-Pong Robot
The Jr Eagle Eye lets you control ball speed, ball frequency and full oscillation with controls that are simple enough for even the youngest table tennis player in your house. Don’t let the ease of use fool you though, the Jr Eagle Eye Robo-Pong will still provide a fun challenge! Practice serves and lobs, underspin to combination spins and anything in-between with a quick adjustment of the robot head.
- With the included ball bucket extender, your Jr Eagle Eye Robo-Pong can hold approximately 200 balls and provide you with several minutes of non-stop training. The Jr Eagle Eye also allows you to practice shots from multiple angles just by moving the robot around on or off your table.
- Identical in every way to the Eagle Eye Robo-Pong except it doesn't have the Recycling Net System.
- Controls for ball speed, frequency and oscillation
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full Eagle Eye capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- 1-year limited warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
Included with the Robo-Pong 1040+
- Ball Thrower (w/Oscillation)
- Ball Bucket
- Bucket Extender Cage
- Full Size Control Box
- Connector Cable
- Owner's Manual
- 48 White 40+ mm Robo-Balls (USA only)
- 1 Pong-Pal at no extra charge (USA only)